Workforce Wayne is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization of business, education, government, employment services, economic development, and community entities in Pennsylvania's Wayne and Pike counties. We are working towards an effective workforce delivery system by developing career opportunities; strengthening skills in the workforce; and supporting lifelong learning.
- Sign! onto our Community Compact Agreement to publicly state your commitments to Workforce Wayne.
- Be listed! on the Workforce Wayne's Employer profile database. Complete our survey to have your business listed on the website that links job seekers to employers in Wayne and Pike Counties. For only $50 per year for each listing, our goal is to have all employers participate.
- Create! an annual business goal that supports Workforce Wayne’s mission for current employee training.
- Sponsor! An internship, job shadow day, or volunteer to speak to a class about your work.
- Serve! on a Workforce Wayne Committee. We are always seeking diverse input.
Click on the image above to read this informative booklet which describes Workforce Wayne's collaborative efforts and vision for the future.
- Key reports and documents are now available online by clicking here!
- Business training update here for state grant!
- Support for Workforce Wayne grows for 2011-2012 and beyond! See our investors here.
- Watch Workforce Wayne's business video tours here.
- Wayne County Oil and Gas Taskforce: Workforce related information available here.
- Workforce Wayne's Employer profile database connects employers to job seekers in Wayne and Pike Counties.